Monday, September 23, 2013

Breaking Bad denouement

Being a callous sort, I almost never suffer nightmares from movies or TV shows. I took Alien and 7even in stride. The penultimate episode of BB was not even that strong, by the show's high standards. But I woke up early this morning in a cold sweat and was unable to get back to sleep. I can't remember my dream exactly, but I know it was unsettling, and had something to do with Jesse's predicament.

I agree wholeheartedly with these points made by Boing Boing reviewer Kevin McFarland... definitely count me among the 99%:
  • "I am convinced that if every other fan favorite character dies, but Jesse gets to kill Todd, 99% of Breaking Bad’s viewership will be satisfied.
  • Seriously, though: What did the DEA do with Huell? Side note: I would watch a spin-off entitled 'Everybody Loves Huell."

No comments:

Post a Comment